Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Blues is not just a river in Egypt....wait, what?

The past few weeks, more or less, have been a big pile of tired and frustrated, punctuated by insanely happy and wonderful times. However, right now I feel like a large, sad black man has taken my soul hostage and is singing the blues right into my brain...and it's not really as uplifting or as fun as I had hoped. J and I have always struggled with depression, so this is nothing new. But I want to cry right now; thank the god or gods of pity that it's nap time. Part of the malaise is that I found out today that a client I really wanted went somewhere else, part of it is the sleep funk. I'm not sure what the rest is, but I'm fighting this with organization (I'm cleaning out and re-organizing closets) and with loving my family. But I pity everyone else I'm around, because my little black cloud is not fun to get near. The kids here are exempt...I'm not going to let them have a bad day just because I am. But everyone over the age of 6? Watch the fuck out.

8 comments:

eng sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eng sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eng sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eng sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eng sara said...


نقل اثاث
نقل عفش
شركة نقل اثاث
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش
شركات نقل عفش بالرياض
تخزين اثاث
تخزين عفش
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
تخزين عفش بالرياض

eng sara said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات
شركة رش مبيدات
رش مبيدات
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
مكافحة الحشرات
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات حشرية بالرياض
رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بجدة

eng sara said...

شركة تنظيف بيوت بجدة
شركة نظافة بجدة
شركة تنظيف بيارات بجدة
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
نقل عفش مكة
نقل اثاث مكة
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة









شركة تنظيف بن طامى said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة  حشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

افضل شركة دهانات بالرياض