Thursday, July 12, 2007

Things my profile won't tell you

  1. I loves me some chocolate.
  2. I delight in using the phrase "I loves me some..."
  3. I like D&D geeks, but would hate to play the game.
  4. I adore reading comic books, but need my husband to remember plot-points for me.
  5. I run a day care out of my home.
  6. I need more patience.
  7. I love kids, but also feel like smacking some parents in the back of the head.
  8. I have fibromyalgia and insane dreams.
  9. I don't sleep well once I do fall asleep.
  10. I have always wanted to be an artist.
  11. I love my daughter more than anyone else in the world.
  12. I live in Ohio.
  13. This is my favorite number.

There is more to me than numbered lists, and since I'm writing this post with the idea that no one but my future self will read it, here's where I'm at right now:

I'm 29, which amazes me. I love horror movies because I am terrified and confounded by the idea of death. I don't want to die. I don't want to lose the people I love. I practice yoga as often as I can, because it helps me feel better in so many ways. I have always loved my husband, and am lucky to have found someone who is not only devoted and sweet, but is also truly in love with me. I've never understood this, and so I fought him off for 10 years. But I know of no other people that care for each other as much as we do. Please don't let this sentence bite me in the ass. Also: my biggest fear is my husband dying. Enough of the sap.

I'm off to try bed again. Better writing later!

No comments: