Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Aftermath

My daughter was returned to me today. She spent last night at her grandparent's house. My parents. The ones who successfully raised me to be the adult I am. Apparently they threw all the rules out the window when I spawned, because she came home exhausted, grimy and spoiled. She had a cut on her forehead and nose, was covered in dirt and was falling over from being so tired. It seems she didn't sleep so well at Grandma's house, either. When she got home she fell over again, started crying and looked so pathetic. Soooo pathetic. Then Grandma left, The Crying began, and she fell asleep while eating lunch.

She had a blast. I'm glad she's back. She getting ibuprofen tonight before bed, because I felt the molar in there. It's the size of a Buick.

No comments: