Monday, October 1, 2007

Rabbit Rabbit

Right now I'm listening to thunder roll across our skies, and hoping it rains soon. It's been a hellacious morning, and an electric storm full of rumbles, rain and lightening would be a wonderful way to clear the air.

It's October, and that means one thing here in my house: Halloween. Every year we try to watch a horror movie each night in October. We've not made it through so far, but I have high hopes for this year. We kicked off our attempt this year an evening early, just because it fell on a Sunday and we could. We started with the best of the best: the original Frankenstein. This is one of my favorite movies of all time, and it was a great kick-off flick. Tonight we're going to take in Frankenstein meets Jesse James or something similar. (I'm really, really bad with remembering titles. That's J's job.) This is a bad horror movie classic, and it's almost criminal we haven't seen it before now. I'm looking forward to the badness. And the cuddled up on the couch aspect of our movie marathon...boy does having a kid mess that up for a while. On the other hand, I can't wait until she cuddled up on the couch with us, debating the finer points of any given genre film. She's so cool...

No comments: