Wednesday, November 28, 2007

They poop too much

The cat keeps going into the child's room. Neither cat likes this small, loud person, but she likes the kitties. Oh my. They are members of the family, and they are furry. Plus, they run. And she's into that.

So to torture us for bringing this loud raving lunatic into the house, the damn cats going into her room at night and meow loudly. This might wake her up.

Sleep has been such an issue that I debated punching a cat in the face more than a few times. We have gone weeks without more than 4 hours of sleep a night. She just starting sleeping right you loud, bad smell producing fur-balls whose shit I sift out of gravel. SHUT UP. I FED YOU ALREADY.

The alternative might be that they've started to like her. That, or they're binging her offerings. Several kitty toys have appeared in her room, mysteriously, overnight.

The cats used to bring offerings to the vacuum cleaner. I'm not sure if there's a connection there or not, but I suspect it has something to do with both volume and unpredictability. Either way, they best not wake the child. Or I will unleash her upon them.

No comments: