Sunday, December 23, 2007

Prematurely

I'm blown. We went to J's parent's house for the weekend and we're all whacked out now. Poor girl had a little fever from Friday night until this morning, and we both had a bit of a bug as well. Not to mention that going to that house near Christmas feels like having someone inject a mix of crack and Draino directly into your brain.

I forgot my camera on our trip, and didn't remember to take any shots of the stuff I made before we left, so I have no pictures of family, scenery or presents. I'm a little sad about this, but not devastated. We had a great time. There are tons of pictures of the girl and her cousin that I wish I had, but I have the memories. It seems that the ages of 2 and 4 go together very well.

You know what? We've got X-mas for two more days. I'm blown now. I'm going to go lay down for a bit.

No comments: