Friday, January 4, 2008

It didn't go so well last night.

But this little face made me feel better.

My fabric for the kitchen chairs came yesterday. It's beautiful!


By the way, the fabric is Alexander Henry, not Robert Kaufman. They're my favorites, and I often get them confused. I actually ordered more than I needed to give me some room for mistakes, and the fabric is wider than I expected, so I might get to make something neat to wear from this great stuff!


I made this purse last night after two dirty martinis, because I needed to stop crying for a little bit. It took my the entirety of Star Wars to make, and there are some very martini inspired flaws, but it made me feel better. It's no kitty, but it's cute.



Tomorrow we're going to spend most of the day in the car, going to J's uncle's house for Russian Christmas. It's 4 hours each way, just to visit with family and eat bad food. I'm looking forward to it, but there is the riding time, and I don't really feel like chatting. Reading in the car has started making me nauseous, so I think I'll opt for some embroidery. I think maybe I need to learn to knit.

No comments: