Friday, January 18, 2008

Taunting you

I did it again. I made three reversible bibs for a new baby, plus a purse for his older sister, and I gave them away before I took pictures of them. Which is totally why I started a craft blog: to make a bunch of cool crap, talk about it and never, ever show you a picture of what I made. Next I'm going to convince you that you were adopted, and then tease you about it until you cry.

On the bright side, my child was watching me sew the purse for her friend and now wants one. She's already picked out the fabric and everything. So even if I give it to her before I take a picture of it, it'll still be around for me to photograph and post later.

By the way, have you ever asked your parents if you were adopted? Maybe you should...

(By the way, I love adoption. It takes a lot of love and courage to adopt, so no nasty mail, OK?)

No comments: