Thursday, January 10, 2008

Unclean!

We decided to have Russian Christmas at home on Saturday since J and the kid were too sick to go anywhere. I have yet to master the fancy table set-up for everyday meals, and meals that follow a day of running around and caring for a sick family? Setting a pretty table for those is right out.


Here's a shot of the kid trying to eat her dinner and breathe at the same time. You can tell it's a struggle. The food itself is mostly gross, too, so that didn't help.



On a completely different subject, one of my clients is being induced today. She's having a boy. I made a reversible bib. One side is a very asian style Winnie the Poo print, and the other is a piece of vintage linen I've had no idea what to do with.




I've only made one bib so far because I also caught the Horrible Nasty Funk. It has followed the reverse course of the normal cold; it started in my lungs and chest and has moved to my head. Today I've been fighting off a migraine, not the easiest thing to do with 6 kids running around. They've been really good, though, (for toddlers) and that has really helped. Plus, they wanted to be clowns today. So this face has been helping me see the bright side.

No comments: