Sunday, February 10, 2008

Plans: Crushed like bugs beneath our feet

I'm totally opening an Etsy store this weekend. No, this weekend. The one that's coming up. Why is it that you thought I meant the weekend we are ending, you ask? Well, clearly you've been smoking crack again, dear. It's a bad habit you should consider giving up.

Actually, my little one has been having some gastro-intestinal distress for the past week, and it went to a new and horrifying level this weekend. We instituted containment areas, showered her down several times and disinfected after each explosion. She's acting fine, but these "carrot poops" as she calls them, are horrible for all involved. (I don't know why they're carrot poops. It cracks me up.) After dealing with mass amount of horrible smelling shit everywhere, I just didn't have the energy left to work on Etsy stuff.

Thanks, by the way, for the tablecloth tip. That's what I'm going to do.

Another carrot poop, gotta run. Ugh.

2 comments:

HollyLynne said...

glad the tablecloth idea helped!
carrot poop . . . i'm not going to ask for further details :)
hang in there w/ the Etsy, I'm sure you'll open up soon enough!

Domesticrazy said...

You will live a longer, happier life not knowing details.

Thanks for the Etsy support-there's just a tin I don't know and I'm not having a ton of luck finding answers to. Mastheads, pay pal, how much for shipping, etc. I have the feeling that these questions will be answered once I actually sign up, but skittish me likes to be prepared.