Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dipping my toe in the water



I thought I was handling things pretty well, considering. Then the weekend was over and life started again, and it all just went to hell. The last two days have been two of the worst I've ever been, and for a person with chronic anxiety and depression, that's saying a bit. After several reassurances about several things, a good night of sleep and lots of exercise I'm myself again. I still feel a panic attack hovering around back in my head, but at least it's not a constant, and if there's a diety to thank, I'm thanking it as hard as I can.

Some dance moves for ya!



Sometimes in order to get myself back to myself, I need to do something. It used to be laundry or rearranging furniture. This week I'm daylight fasting. I eat breakfast before the kids get here,but I only have water or watered down juice while they are here. I eat dinner with my family, and catch up on a few calories at night. I'm only doing this for a week, to cleanse my system a bit. Honestly, I don't know why I'm doing it, but it has made me feel much better. Maybe it's just something to control.

So, to get away from me, I'd like to start a photo-heavy April. Let's begin with Easter and the day after, shall we?
My goof balls, they think.


Girl, with mop. A temporary still life.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

Your daughter looks just precious in her Easter dress! I'm so sorry about your loss . . . I hope things start looking up for you soon.