Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Location location

I can't seem to get my camera and fabric, etc in the same place at the same time. There's a goldfinch (I think-need to get out the bird book) that has been visiting our new bird feeder and serenading us as she snacks. By the time I get back with the camera she's gone. Maybe I should leave the camera by the window? The fressia is planted, as are the buttercups. It's supposed to storm soon, and all night tonight.

Right now my daughter is throwing a huge fit. She is screaming and crying, refusing to do what she is asked. Two has been trying. The past few weeks she has tested limits so strenuously that I collapse into a heap when she goes to sleep. This behavior is so normal for the age, but it makes me wonder about the sanity of people who have more than 10 kids. How are they not deaf? And shell shocked? Perhaps they have a gene that helps them cope. I hate being so hard on my girl-I want to spoil and hug and treat her. Being strict with the other kids is wearing on me, too. I want this to be a happy place. I need a few fresh ideas. To that end, I'm going to the library Monday night. There are so many things I need to do, starting with the laundry mountain that is cresting by our bed, and ending with getting to bed before 11:30, with housecleaning in the middle.

Things I need to not forget:

I need to call the fencing people.
I need to set up that bank account.
I need to call PayPal and set up an account.
I need to make 10 things to whore at consignment shops.
I need to open my etsy shop.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

hooray for etsy shop! :D