Thursday, April 17, 2008

Post #110, and it's a happy one!

Well, that's enough of that. So I made myself an apron during nap today:




It's my "Cheer Up!" apron, and it's the first of a set of what will be my uniform for daycare hours. The next few will be full aprons, but I'm not there yet. This was quick, easy and fun. The main part is from a flour sack towel I bought over the weekend, with the intention of embroidering it to use in the kitchen. I have three more I can do that with, if I so choose. For now, I'm really happy with my apron!

Tonight I think I'll try my hand at a shirt for spring. Or maybe that quilt. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

HollyLynne said...

Its lovely! perfect fabrics. I really wish my boss took naps ;)

Celexa, btw, is ok during pregnancy per my last dr. (not that I'm pregnant, or currently on anything for that matter), but good luck finding something that works! There are options out there.

Domesticrazy said...

Thanks! The fabric is from a line I love...wish I could remember the name right now. I'll post it soon. As far as meds go, I'm hoping to find something safe and soon. I can't believe the first appointment I could get anywhere was over a month away!