Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hell. It might be freezing.

Check me out: Posts two days in a row! And the jewelry pictures, finally. And first up, we have a lovely Buddha. I keep waiting for another one to come in so I can make Becky a bracelet, but alas, this is the only one I've ever seen.


I made this necklace for my birthday, and while I love the tiger eye and the clasp, I'm not thrilled with the metal wire look. I'm also not sure what else to do, so for now it stays.



I love these beads, but every time I tried to make something with them it looked like the 70's threw up. I've found some green tear drop shaped stones that did the trick, but the anklet I made didn't make it to this photo shoot, so that will be in the next batch.

Here's a really cool moth from our front porch. I love his design!


The girl in her new pool. She spent so long in the pool that day her legs went numb. But look at that smile!


This is what happens when she picks out her own outfit.


My favorite of everything I've made so far. It's for my doctor. She rocks.

This was a Mother's day present for my Mom, but it was too big. I'm making it smaller for her. First thing I ever made, too!

Rainy days make kids insane, in case you didn't know that. I need to take them for a walk while the walking is good.

3 comments:

HollyLynne said...

I love the jewelry!!! I especially like all of your clasps, they're so cute!!! The one you made for your mom is awesome . . . LOVE the chunky gemstones! The buddah is great too, and you found a perfect solution for those earrings, they don't look 70s at all to me! I'm with you on the tigers eye needing something . . . maybe some little pewter or silver colored seed beads? The tigers eye beads are awesome though!

HollyLynne said...

oh, and thats totally how i'd dress myself too, if i could get away with it ;)

Domesticrazy said...

I like the pewter/silver idea...very cool. Thanks!