Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wet nurse available

Good news! The lactation does indeed appear to be the result of medication-it's a side effect of the lexapro. So no mummy wrappings for me! I also don't get to reenact the Arnold scene from Total Recall, but I'm OK with that. Aside from my boobs being full of milk and hurting, there's nothing wrong with me. You know, physically.

Vacation is going well. Last night I went out to celebrate a friend's birthday at Bucca de Beppo. I'm pretty sure if I'd eaten one more gnocchi I'd have exploded, but they were so good. It was the most fun I'd had in a while, even if I did opt out of going dancing later. It turns out the girl who organized the whole thing had a siezure at the club later. Crazy night, but she's OK. No one else got home until around 4 am or later, so I feel confident in my call to be an old woman and go home last night. Plus, John let me sleep in this morning ( I didn't get home early, either. It was 1:30 when I went to bed, and that is now late for me. OLD.) so I'm feeling my oats right now. I'm going out to the store to get some more supplies, beads and maybe some chain, etc. I want to be prepared for vacation, and if I get it done now I won't need to worry about it any more.

I keep getting addicted to making things. I can now make you a card, present, clothing, accesories and wrapping, start to finish, without leaving my house. I suck at card making, but I can do it. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world, I think, aside from love. But now I'm getting silly. Must have been the tiaramisu I had for breakfast. Mmmm.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

ah, vacation! i'm glad you're enjoying it!!!