Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am about to declare jihad on the next child who screams/whines/tests me. When they wake up (they all finally went to sleep about 10 minutes ago...ONLY ONE HOUR OFF SCHEDULE!) I'm going to put juice popsicles into their little maws and take them out to pick tomatoes and basil from the garden. We're having pesto tonight, and it's so wonderful made from fresh basil. Mmmmm

My beads are here!! I'm going to have so much fun tonight, for it is craft night, and I am ready.

You know, I had tons to say before I sat down at the computer. Brain stops are not fair.

3 comments:

HollyLynne said...

damn that pesto sounds good!!! good luck with the shop this weekend! if i don't get at least one frantic email i'll probably be disappointed, so shoot if you have any questions! :D

HollyLynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HollyLynne said...

i actually just hit "post" twice but now the whole 'this comment has been deleted' thing looks all sinister and suspicious so I feel like I have to explain myself. Feckin' Blogger . . .