Friday, August 8, 2008

Ah ha moments

Aside from the behavior/sleep issues of the kids yesterday, I figured out why it seemed like Hell was opening its jaws at me. A certain visitor came this morning, and let's just say that I hope the vicodin works as well for cramps as it does for the boob pain. Also, one of the kid's parents arranged to drop him off at 6:30 this morning, so it might be a long day. Come on vicodin!

I have declared to John that I MUST get some sewing done this weekend. I need to top sew some headbands Beck left here, and make some bags for the shop and the craft show we'll be at next Friday. Beck herself will be at the show today, so think prosperous thoughts at her, OK? It's her first time. I have been told that I don't really need to top stitch those headbands, due to the huge quantity already made, but I'm going to try one more time. If the top stitching needs ripped out AGAIN I'm going to take them back to my dear friend and swear my fealty-my ability to sew in a straight line when it counts is apparently nil. Hey, we all have strengths, right? Mine just happens to be something other than sewing straight lines on headbands. I'm really looking forward to making some more bags, though. I don't use a pattern, and I feel like I'm a super genius when I end up with something that will hold keys. My goals aren't lofty.

Well, the day awaits. I hope you have a great weekend, and I hope I get stuff listed in the shop while you are having your great weekend.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

your shop! its here!!!! it looks fantastic. the photos and layout are great. i love how you've got the flickr account set up too.

screw bag patterns, you're better off without them! :)