Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cheese and silence

I went off Vegan over the weekend.

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I spent large amounts of time cramming as much cheese into my face as I could, and then I chewed, swallowed, and crammed more cheese in.

My digestive system is still in shock, apparently. Last night I had to apologize to John for having dealt something which I did not smell, but he was dramatically covering his face with his shirt and making faces. Well, buster, that road goes both ways, OK? You also make unpleasant smells. And HOW.

And while yesterday went very well, today has been a cacophony of testing, whining, crying and fighting. I finally got the babies down for a nap, and the vaccuum (How the hell do you spell that? Brain isn't working) is on so that my ears can have a break from baby complaints. I am enjoying the silence. Well, the white noise, I guess. I'm hoping that the rest of the day goes better than this morning, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

In the Wonderful News department, I figured out how to get the thumbnail thing for Etsy up on this here blog. It wasn't hard, but getting the 5 minutes it took to do it was nearly impossible. Believe it or not, I write my entries here in one to two minute spurts in the morning, then post as I am able. At night I can get it done in a chunk, but that's at night. I feel a time restructuring coming on, as well as a furniture one. Something gotta give, and I'd prefer it not be my brain.

I had so much to say, and now I've forgotten it all. AH! OK, Viking's Blod is a mead type alcohol. The character I'm in love with in the George R. R. Martin series is the ugly dwarf, not the handsome guys. I loves me some smartass. Check out Cinematic Titanic, link coming soon! And please, go sit somewhere quiet for me today. Imma be deaf by six o'clock, I guaruntee.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I was looking at your store.... I noticed one thing you might want to add.

bracelet and necklace legenth.

I was looking at the anklet. and you know I have big ankles. SOOO it might not fit around mine.

What do you think?

M.

Domesticrazy said...

Good idea! I'll do that tonight. Thanks for looking out for me...I need all the help I can get!

Beans said...

Dude do the size of the bag as well and email me the dragon bag sizes. I will try and post a couple more tonight to keep it interesting.

Beans said...

Dude do the size of the bag as well and email me the dragon bag sizes. I will try and post a couple more tonight to keep it interesting.