Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rumors of my death...

Last night was craft night at my house, and by the time everyone left it was a tad too late to do my scheduled suicide via Shred. I'll be rocking the shred this afternoon or tonight, depending on how the kids are behaving.

A note: If you find unsalted peanuts of a questionable age in your pantry when you clean it out, DO NOT EAT THEM. I feel so funky...

E has requested that we "go out and do something" tonight so I think I'm going to buy the metal shelves for the craft room, take her out for some dinner, and then cart her back here for bath and bedtime. We might be meeting my friend Traci, or might not, I haven't heard yet. Either way, dinner! Shelves! Habitat for Humanity doesn't want the three things I'm giving away, so I'm calling the Kidney foundation next, and if that doesn't work I'm borrowing a truck and taking this stuff to Goodwill. I really want someone to come pick it up, though. It's heavy.

Ahh, but the kids are up!

5 comments:

HollyLynne said...

I'll be working out right there with you tonight! If it gets really hard (it will) remeber you're not alone :)

I did it 2 days in a row to start then the third I took off to recover (by "recover" I mean I walked almost all day trying to work the acid out of my muscles and I ate about 10 bananas for potassium). After those 3 days, it was smooth sailing!

You can do it!

Beans said...

Ok you 2 are out of your minds. Oh and if you think Im gonna do that with you this weekend your off your meds. Good luck with that.

HollyLynne said...

we may be crazy but we shall have abs of steel!!!! :D

Marlene said...

Did E like the card that I made her?

Marlene

Domesticrazy said...

1) Stock up on bananas. Check.
2) You've known I'm crazy for over a decade, babe. I'm here. I'm nuts. Get used to it!
3) Abs of steel? Hells yes!
4) Marlene, she loved the card so much she asked to go see you last night and this morning. I think she has a girl crush on you!