Monday, October 6, 2008

I hear the train a-comin'

It has begun.

We are officially Trying For Another Child. Which is ironic, given Indie Home Ec's most recent post, but fun, too! I'm trying to keep calm and carry on, and cross the loss bridge only if I come to it. In other words, I'm not thinking about what could go wrong again, and instead focusing on what could go wonderfully right! It's amazing how many people get to have that wonderful experience of finding out they are pregnant, going through the next 9 to 10 months happy but nervous, and then end up with a Wee to love and raise. If my experiences mean that more people get that kind of pregnancy, then I'm happy to help. Just, no more panic attacks, OK universe? OK.

In other, non copulating news, I finished staining the fence this weekend. My lungs are now waterproof and a delightful shade of chocolate. Next time I use the paint sprayer I'm wearing a mask. The fence looks great, but I keep coughing up brown globs, which we can all agree is gross. Gross!

I've also been getting a bit more sleep lately, and I feel fantastic. My moods are way better for the most part, and I might be getting motivated to finish and/or start some projects. I'm going to stay home this Wednesday and work on recycled Christmas stuff, like making raffia and bows from old magazines, making gift boxes out of other boxes, etc. I have a few books that include projects like how to make hats and mittens from old sweaters, so I might throw those in depending on the time I end up with. It's time to buckle down and get some stuff done, or the next few moths will be insane, and if all goes well I'm going to be incredibly sick, so I need to get things wrapped up before the pukening.

Everyone is up and clamering for strawberries, so I better make that happen. 6 angry children is a loud thing.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

yea!!!! i will be mentally sending you as much positive energy as possible!!! i can't wait to read all about it, cause I know you're going to give it to us straight :)

and DAMN, i wanna see the christmas bows made out of magazines!! how awesome is that!?!??!?