Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's all about timing

I ended up not doing Shred yesterday thanks to several factors, not the least of which was the massive amount of pain that rotated through my body yesterday. I also began my Glorious Woman Time, otherwise known as the Painful Cramping Period of Death. I gave myself the day off, ate chocolate and drank tea. I'm back on the workout wagon today, though. Just as soon as I finish writing this.

I'm also boiling peanuts, which is a favorite food of mine. If you've never had boiled peanuts, they are peanuts boiled in salt water for a very long time. They are wonderful! We're going to make some soap bars today with the molds I have, and the kids are really excited to try this. E and I ran a trial the other day, and I think this is something that we can handle as a group. One of the boys is being a little shit today, though, grabbing anything and everything he can reach and doing all the stuff he's not supposed to. So I'm going to stick him in his high chair with a snack first, because I don't want a little dude covered in melted soap, you know?

Well, enough stalling. Off to get my ass kicked. Ibuprofen is at the ready!!

EDIT: I did the workout, and although I thought I was going to die for the first 5 or 10 minutes, I was doing OK by the end! I love endorphins...

I also wanted to share something I found over at Angry Chicken. It's a wart removal process that's organic and actually works! You just put some Apple Cider Vinegar on a bit of cotton on the wart and cover it with a band aid every night, and pretty soon the wart turns black and goes away! I tried it, and it really does work. Unlike all that chemical nastiness I bought at the store...

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

Glorious Woman Time - - BWAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!! LOVE, my new favorite term! :)

I can't wait to see the soap results. I'm a HUGE handmade soap fan, I'd love to learn that one. If your toddlers can get it done, maybe there's hope for me :)

OHMYGOSH and YES!! Endorphins!!! by the time Jillian starts babbling about wanting us "floating off the ground" I find I actually kinda AM.