Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My sleep hurt me

So the debate didn't crash and burn, and I got a McCain bingo. I quit after that because I wasn't interested in getting drunk, or getting frustrated. In the end I just ended up going to sleep after the debate was over, which was perfect.

Except I chewed on my tongue in my sleep.

It's something I've done before-I grind my teeth in my sleep sometimes, and in that grinding I sometimes bite the bejeezus out of my tongue. Like last night, where I turned the right side of my face into a lake of pain. I did get into my pants without them being tight this morning, though, so I guess it all evens out. Not looking forward to the liquid diet for the next few days, but it's better than aggravating my face further, and the pants? Totally worth face pain!

Nothing much is going on, aside from a rainy, gray and cold day here. I love these kinds of days! The kids can maybe watch a documentary, I can make some soap Christmas presents, and hopefully the rain will last all day so that we can listen to it. We have a Winnie the Pooh book at the ready, soup to be made, and lots of fun inside stuff to do.

I love rainy days! I hope you have a good one soon. I'm off to use the camera!

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

ooucch!!! I'm an occasional teeth grinder too . . . but never tongue!! poor you!!!

I listened to the debates on the way home from work last night. I find listening in the car is great for that . . . I can yell back and whoop and scream without anyone really having to listen to me :)

I'm jealous of your rain. Its, like, 95 degrees and stupid out here. pft.