Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures, as promised.

My camera is either draining batteries in a very vampire-like fashion, or it's time for me to get some new rechargeables. Or the charger is going. In any case, I was only able to get 2 good pictures of the cape. It's reversible, and pretty warm. Hooray!

Here's the pumpkin patch, complete with stone pig bench...

John finds his first pumpkin. He is proud.

Here's a night shot, just before the camera died yet again. John's is the one with x's for eyes, E's has three eyes, and mine's the surly one. Once the batteries are charged again I'll take a day photo.

Nap time! Newsboy hat and starting to pin my costume (sadly, to cut it out) for me!

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

ooohhh myyyy goossshhhh! That cape is RAD! Love the skull eyes! so awesome . . . if I were E I'd want to wear it every day!