Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2:31 am

Local time is really 2:31 am.

It's not a good idea to suddenly go out and eat 2 slices of greasy cheese pizza and then have a tiny bit of ice cream after no dairy for a week or so.

I sat straight up in bed about an hour ago, belly cramps in full force, sure I had gone over on my personal bank account. Both issues have been addressed.

Ah, Election Day. Off to a good start, isn't it? I wonder if I'll be able to go back to sleep now. Sometimes I really wonder about myself, and how I remember to breathe all day long.

2 comments:

HollyLynne said...

I woke up every hour, on the hour, all night. Then at 7 I got up and voted :)

Domesticrazy said...

Hooray for you voting! Sorry to hear about the waking up though. That makes for a very confusing day after.