Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Poop

Hooray! Today's OB visit went really well. So well, in fact, that I don't need to go back until Dec. 22nd. John will be going with me, because that will be my 12 week checkup! It's a big one, because that's the one where my Dr. will check for any neural tube defects. It's also the checkup that will tell us if everything will be OK, at least in our minds. Because it's been the make or break appointment before. Wonderfully, the yolk sack is still the right size, the heart beat was perfect, the little one was a lovely blurry white blob 1.26 cm long, up from .48 cm last time. We've got a blueberry with stubs!

The rest of today wasn't as fantastic; one horrible poop explosion, two potty training misfires and a nearly four year old acting like a sick, crabby child. (She was a sick, crabby child so it made sense. Still irritating, though.) Two boys, well, they were typical them today. I'm looking forward to vacation next week, a whole lot.

Tonight I'm going to do some sewing or beading to get ready for the craft show next week. Or I'm going to start something then realize how tired I am and go to bed. Yet another reason to be thankful about vacation-I'll have the time AND energy to do stuff!

Hooray! And I hope your Thanksgiving is relaxing...

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

that is one fast growing blueberry! horray! good luck w/ your craft show prep . . . if you can, take pics of your table! I need to steal table inspiration!!!