Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well crap

Can I be honest and everything? Thanks!

I am fucking freaking out. The next couple of weeks are the scariest, and tomorrow is like a kick off into terror for me. I'm ready to cry, and after today with the kids I'm ready to cry even harder. We ended up having an OK day, but I'm just not up for fighting 6 kids all day long when I feel like I need to sit down with a half gallon of ice cream and a tear jerker. Or drinking a gallon of wine, which I can't do, obviously.

This is just so scary, and there's nothing I can do. I feel helpless and terrified, and like my body could betray me at any moment.

All I want to be is happy! I want this to be a happy time, and I don't want it to take six weeks for me to get there.

And now I'm done getting that out, and I can start thinking about the blanket I'm making tonight for E's birthday tomorrow. Thanks for letting me get that out!

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

Happy birthday to E and I'm thinking good thoughts for your apontement today!