Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I hear the snow a'comin...

It's cold and blustery here, but despite three days of snow falling to the ground none of it has stuck. E got a snowman kit for her birthday and is itching to use it, so this snow flurry thing is driving her close to insane. Poor thing!

Speaking of snowmen, mine are started. That's all. I also started a bag last night, but I was then so tired I just went to bed. I'm going to make a Macro of one of my ultrasounds: "I'm in ur womb, stealin' all ur energiez!" Oh hell, like I'll have the energy for that, even. Tonight E was supposed to go to her Grandma's house so that I could get some serious craft show work done, we could check out a pre-school, get some Christmas junk taken care of, and have a date. Instead my poor Mom is laying on her couch triumphant that she got her pants on without throwing up. I took her some crackers and ginger-ale, and fed the horses for her. I hope she feels better! Not even for the baby-sitting, just because I know how miserable it is to be that sick. She thinks it was some chili she ate yesterday. Ugh. John said I should have mentioned the vegetarian angle, and how there is less food-borne illness for veggies, but I told him she was in no condition to hear it. My parents are also having the siding on thier house replaced, so as she lays there trying not to puke she also has to hear "BANG! BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG! BANG!" I asked her if I should send the guys away and she nearly screamed "NO! I want my house FINISHED!" Sound familiar Beck?

So today while we're out I'm going to get a few things to finish the snowmen, and then I'm going to finish what I can with what I've got. There were a bunch of things I wanted to get, but I can't remember what they were. My brain is getting slower and more muddled daily. Yoga is also getting a little odd, what with the belly starting to get in the way. I've lost weight everywhere else, but the belly is getting rounder. I went down a size after E, so now all my available pants are too tight, but it's not quite maternity clothing time. Skirt making time!

And that's all I've got. I'm spent-back to the couch!

No comments: