Monday, January 5, 2009

Why, internets, WHY?

Our internet connection seems to be on the fritz. It keeps doing this thing where it will connect to some pages, but not others. My email, for instance. It's irritating to say the least.

But hooray! Thanks for comments. I need them. I am a comment addict. It comes from spending all my time with people under five! It's going to be interesting to see if I can save up enough money to get the machine I want. Not a skill I'm known for. I'd like to have the new machine before I have the baby, but we'll have to see!

Baby is the size of a lemon this week! I am the hungriest person that has ever lived. Sarah Lee ice cream pie is WAY better than Edwards ice cream pie. I could sleep for days. John starts school today (he actually started himself last night) and it's going to be weird around here for awhile.

I am going to go fold laundry, while trying not to fall asleep. Tonight I need to drop a bunch of stuff off at Goodwill, get some mattes for a few pictures I bought, maybe even some frames! and exchange some maternity pants John got me for Christmas. Happily or sadly, they are really big on me and fall off. Then it's early to bed!

EDIT: After 2 hours on the phone with Verizon, at least one of my internets is fixed. By the time it was fixed I didn't care what had been the problem, I just wanted lunch. Now, off to deposit checks, recycle the #$@%#$ plastic grocery bags and pick up my cheese pizza. And more. Ugh, SO HUNGGRY!

No comments: