Monday, February 2, 2009

February

This month. Oh, this month.
John's birthday is the 22nd, which is the only good thing about this month in my book.

At least it's short?

John is still floating around after having several cardiac events during the Super Bowl. He's happy the Steelers won, obviously. What a game! And I don't watch sports!

We had a lovely weekend, and things are bright and cheery in my land today. Hooray! We're baking bread and playing Snow White. I go to see the hopefully new OB today, and I'm optimistic. Laundry still needs to be done, but I don't feel crushed by that thought. I'm going out tonight to get some sewing supplies I'm out of (bias tape, I'm looking at you...) and some other sundries. I can't decide what I want for dinner. Good problem to have. I want to visit Toys R Us for a few day care toys and the maternity store for a shirt or two. I've discovered that a lot of my maternity shirts were also used as nursing shirts and have breast milk stains in the obvious places. The shirts now practically scream "Look at my boobs!" We'll see how that goes, and how much time I have after Goodwill. I'm dropping off all the clothes I no longer wear and looking for some 11 x 10 picture frames. And that's pretty much my plan for tonight.

Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments: