Thursday, February 26, 2009

Like NKOTB

So, I managed not to actually alienate my friends, John's super cool microphone came in the mail today, and I've ordered the stuff I need to figure out those pesky self-employed taxes.

Yesterday I got the stuff sent in for pre-school for E; we'll know Friday if she made it or is on the waiting list. I've remembered to take my antibiotics for the most part, I'm sewing again and so far I've remembered to put on all my clothes in the morning.

In short, I feel like I'm finally getting myself back together.

Pregnancy brain is insidious. It makes you forget everything, and you can feel it happening. Lately I've slowly started to feel my brain reconnecting; those neural paths that were shaken are coming back together nicely. It's a nice change!

E has been a super helper today! So I'm going to go read her a story, talk to you soon!

4 comments:

HollyLynne said...

Ok, so about halfway through you regain your sanity *scribbles down notes* :)

Beans said...

no no no no you never regain your sanity ever. But were you ever sane to begin with D-crazy?

Beans said...

oh and bty thanks for stirring up some memories I have tried to forget. you got the right stuff BABY

Domesticrazy said...

Mine is Hangin' Tough. My parents got me the video of a concert, so I still see them dancing in my nightmares. And no, I was never sane. Blurky vlurky hot dog cha cha!

And Holly ~ it's true, you never really get it back. but you DO start remembering to shave both legs about halfway through, or to finish one drink before you open another. I just brought down the remaining 15 half finished bottles of non-caffeinated, non-alcoholic beverages I've been leaving all over the house. Third trip.