Monday, February 2, 2009

New OB

She's not warm and fuzzy, but she listened and was very thorough. And even though it was only an interview, she let me hear the baby's heartbeat.

I cried after I signed the final papers transferring my medical records. Change is hard for me, even though I decided to do this. Even though I needed to do this. I am wimp, hear me second guess my every move. The only change I am nearly comfy with is when I decide to move furniture. And even then...

The office was great, the nurses were great, the wait was less than 10 minutes instead of an hour, they call you if the doc has to go deliver a baby, and I got more info out of this woman in 20 minutes than I have from old dude in the last 5 visits. I am still nervous about this, but I think it's the right move. Again, I am wimp.

Gender should be known next Friday after 3 pm EST. All bets should be handmade or food. Let me know who wins in your house!

3 comments:

HollyLynne said...

I'm sure you've made the right decision . . . you have thought about it long and hard I know!
And SQUEE!!! FRIDAY!!! My bachelorette party is Friday at 8pm so tell us before then, k? Cause by approximately 8:10 I expect I'll be in no state to check your blog and comment appropriately!

Domesticrazy said...

Calculating east coast vs. west coast time....yep, I've got plenty of time! I will post almost as soon as I get home. I hope you have a great time at your party! I'm so excited for you!

HollyLynne said...

Yea! thanks and really, CANNOT WAIT! I'm still voting w/ E . . . boy!