Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Priorities?

Ah, hell, I have no idea what to do first, last, or in between. This week we're getting estimates on having some painting and repairs done to the exterior of the house, and I need to work on taxes. I also need to get some invitation stuff done, but I'm already behind on that because yesterday evening didn't work out. Let's just say that when I got to my Mom's house for a quick stuff pick-up last night she was ready to pull out the whiskey. My Mom is not a drinking woman. I stayed for a bit. All is well now!

In unrelated news, I am 25 weeks pregnant and my boobs hurt like hell. The first time you are pregnant you get itchy boob. This time I feel like someone is trying to stuff these babies full of something. Milk, maybe? Ugh. DO NOT LOOK AT MY BOOBS. THAT WILL MAKE THEM HURT MORE!

Come on Friday...

No comments: