Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday!

Oh thank the universe at large that this week is over. Weekend is needed. It's the stiff drink I can't have. Whew!

It looks like the Early Childhood Degree I was looking at actually isn't offered online at the local college John and I prefer, so that's scrapped. That's OK with me; I wasn't passionate about it. There is a degree in GIS, which has urban planning and the like. Only two classes would be at the physical location, so that would work. I would love to go back to school for horticulture, but I can't see myself going back to school full time with two kids anytime soon. With the GIS degree I could perhaps push towards re-using space and greening the world up a bit. We'll have to see!

That's all I have for now. Baby is bopping around, which makes me very happy. The weather is supposed to be nice today. I'm almost finished with the baby's blanket, I just need some help figuring out the binding. I need to type up a supplies list and some basic instructions for my class tomorrow, but that's about it. It's nice not to feel like there's a crushing weight on me!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: