Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Everyone's in the aviary but meeee!!!!

John's been nesting. My Mom came over today and did almost all our laundry, so she's nesting for me, too. Me? I am too tired to nest. And itchy.

I may have mentioned this before, but I have chronic shingles. I have heard for years that "you can't get shingles more than once" which isn't true. Doctors have said so, and I have lived it. Last week I got a few chigger bites on my panty line, which is where they like to bite. Since the bites are where my panties touch, the skin has gotten irritated. I also have some irritation in my cleavage thanks to my huge boobs and the heat, so I have shingles there, too. The doc gave me an anti-viral, which I used to keep in stock around the house, but I haven't been getting itchy so often lately. I also got some creams, which are helping. But I don't want to go into labor in the next 3 to 5 days, if only so that I am not in pain while this itchy. Dammit.

Not much else is happening here. I am working on finishing the hand-stitching on my Mom's quilt. I'm sleeping as much as I can. The nursery is woefully not ready. My brain feels like it's absent. I did manage to get my oil changed yesterday, though! And I put gas in my car. Maybe I'll work on the nursery tonight...

No comments: