Friday, June 12, 2009

Fort, castle, bank vault

It appears that my cervix is a steel trap. Nothing is happening, aside from my child still being in an oblique position. She's in a slightly better oblique position, but I am still at a higher risk of c-section with her there. Oh, and she has descended a bit, which means that I am peeing every 15 to 20 minutes, no joking. Let me tell you how much fun that is, especially when you pee about a tablespoonful, and stand up and immediately feel like you have to pee again.

The good news is that the baby's heartbeat was 140ish, which is awesome. Things are continuing. The office made me schedule another appointment, for July 2nd. I told the receptionist that I did not want that appointment, that the baby needed to have vacated my womb by that point, because if she had not I would be insane from all the peeing. She still made the appointment, handed me the appointment card, then I peed and drove home. I also called John on the way and told him that I hate my cervix.

Tomorrow I have a spa day, which I am really looking forward to. I'm getting a massage, pedicure and haircut. I might get it colored so that half my head isn't blond. It's the lower half where the purple has grown out and I have been to lazy to re-dye it for the last several weeks. So I'll just get it put back to one color for now. I also plan on splurging on something. I don't know what yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

anymommy said...

How fun that we are so close on our due dates! I'll be thinking opening cervix thoughts for you. Or is that too forward? Lol.