Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Four and more to come


Last night B slept for four hours in a row, and I am a happy mama. It's been rough, her days and night have been flipped and I'm not certain we're out of the woods yet. Post-partum has been really rough, but the meds are adjusted and starting to kick in. E has been awesome through the whole transition, and I am extremely proud of her. I have a lot to tell you, about the birth, the aftermath, and the sleep deprived love we are in, but for now I need to pay some attention to a little girl and fold some laundry. Let's see if I can get a picture up:

I can! I really need to upload more pictures. It's on the list.

3 comments:

Marlene Whitecourt said...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25361&id=1528725260&l=a0c44b2e24


Check this out pictures from last night!

HollyLynne said...

She's gorgeous!!!

Beans said...

Love you man. Things are wonky here. hopefully I can call Saturday.