Thursday, August 20, 2009

Clever title forgotten


Hi!


I missed you.

No, really. We've had an extensive adjustment period here, and things are getting ready to get back to our new normal. Which means that there's a possibility of nap-time blogging again! I hope you're excited, too.

While I was away I learned some basic crochet. OK, that was yesterday. I've also learned how to manage two kids during bath time, get nothing done and everything done at the same time, and to sweat profusely at all times. The postpartum stuff is largely over with, and yesterday I had the most important of doctor's visits. My postpartum checkup.

I am proud to tell you that I can now take a bath, go swimming, pick up E, exercise and all other activities, save one. The Big One. I can not resume "relations" for another week. There are a few reasons for this: 1) I still appear to have a few stitches. Oh, joy. 2) I am getting an IUD next week, and I am not supposed to do anything before that. I don't know why. But in one week I will be fully protected from getting knocked up again for 10 TEN! years, and for only $25. Woot!

Baby needs me, gotta run. More pics soon!

2 comments:

HollyLynne said...

Yea! Welcome back to blogland! That is one gorgeous baby you've got there :)

Domesticrazy said...

Thanks! She looks so different than E did. Completely different personality, too. She is really laid back, like John. And the smiles! I keep trying to catch one on camera...