Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time? What?

Here are some images from my final project last quarter. The theme was age.

This is my bouquet from my wedding. Luckily the marriage has aged far better than the flowers.

Great, great grandmother's wedding china. Dude.

Antique store! Lurve you for saving my ass.



These two are from my family. They are old, that is all I know.

The picture below was in the antique store. The tag "Adopt a relative" cracked me up!


I have written so, so many posts in my head. They never seem to get here, though, and for that I apologize. The last few weeks have been rough in a new kind of rough way. It's been manageable. It has not, however, been pretty.

First, there was poopaggedeon. Or Poopacolypse. For two weeks the youngest three, the three that were potty training and also picking their noses and eating it (the gross just gets exponential there, doesn't it?) had the massive, explosive poops. It was horrible, and they weren't here through most of it. I have used ab entire bottle of bleach, almost.

Second, my eldest lost her fucking mind. I do not remember much about being 4, but I have seen a bit of it. At some point they go fucking insane. This has been happened, and we are mostly through it. I was extraordinarily relieved to find out she has not been screaming/hitting/scratching/ignoring etc etc etc at school. It sucks. I love her so much, though. Funny how that doesn't change a bit no matter how they're acting.Third, ear infections. We are on the second in just over two weeks. Combine that with a cold and teething, and my life is loud. My ears are ringing most of the day, the baby will not let me put her down or out of her sight, and the sleeping is not so much. I've said it before and I'll say it again-fuck you, teeth. You suck. I hate you.
Bright side: B is crawling, eating O's, playing peek-a-boo, singing, etc. She is a wonder and a joy. She has great lungs. I might be exhausted, but my kids are healthy and happy. Even the day care ones. Now. The poopening is over, the ear infections and teething will pass, and it'll all be OK. I'll sleep someday. After this short quarter is over, most likely. I'm not going to take an 8 weeks class again if I can help it. I am in serious shit here, trying to get my assignments done and still keep everything else together.

We booked our cabin for vacation sometime in the last few weeks. I am really, really excited for a vacation this year. Woo!

Fin.

8 comments:

HollyLynne said...

Awww, sorry you've had a hard few weeks. Poop and teeth! No fun!

Love the photos though. The little dog in the antique store is my favorite!!

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

escenario said...

exelente blog

Anonymous said...

1 diabetic person heir had been come to the naval infirmary with San Felipe, mentioned Express City Discount Burberry Defense Overseer Alfredo Escobedo OrtizAccording to the Baja Sportsfishing Inc___Affiliated Mass media writers Olga SExxon Mobil features Ed Hardy projected which up to Just one,1000 boxes, or 38,500 gallons, associated with oil built Fri night before Nike Air Max your circulation on the destroyed pipeline was ceased William set the mitts his or her belly along Ed Hardy Shop with joked with regards to overindulging within the tripThe actual Oughout Species of fish in addition to Burberry cheap Wildlife staff in this area known questions on wild animals influences with an Exxon Mobil spokespersonAzinesHowever the Cheap Air Max music group only has placed one particular communication upon ExclusiveThe business likewise seemed to be mentioned intended Air Max 2011 for "probable violations" inside a February correspondence

security equipment said...

It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.

Maxine Carter said...

Pictures say a thousand words Dress for evening wear . Loving it.

Jim said...

Office 2007is a latest intelligent software, it can at the same time for more than editing, browsing, and enhance document collaboration efficiency and Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007, some components are set up with a simple screenshot tool.

lin741852 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton