Saturday, May 29, 2010

And....cut!

I'd put this under Friday Night Follies, but technically it's now Saturday.

Hi!

It's been a fucking week.

The shingles is mostly over. The E is doing well, she had her first karate class tonight. It was wicked awesome. She looked adorable in her karate uniform, slithering down the mat like a snake. (Note to all parents: teach your child how to do push-ups before their first karate class, otherwise they do something that looks like humping the mat.) She had fun, she might learn some good skills like self discipline and confidence from these classes, and we are maybe giving her some useful skills.

I don't know-this just seems like a better skill for her to have than gymnastics or ballet. Perhaps it's a feminist thing, or maybe a practical one. Ballet is hell on your feet, as is ice skating on your (so much!) body, and gymnastics on your self image. Karate teaches you how to kick ass and the discipline not to. It seems like a good fit. Meh, we'll see?

B: gets tunes in her ears soon. Is walking holding on to one of my hands. Is trying very hard to talk while hearing us through fluid in both ears. We're guessing three weeks after tubes for complete sentences.

I'm tired. John's tired. He's the ass able to sleep however, and I'm the one up after midnight stupidly blathering away on my unread blog. In unrelated news, I switched out my nose stud for my super cool skull one a week ago or so, and switched it back the other night because the skull one hurts, apparently. These little details are the things no one needs to think about during their day.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for a half hour massage, a hydrotherapy tub, and a cut and style at my favorite salon. Courtesy of the husband for my birthday/mother's day. My hair is currently just past my shoulders. Usually in a ponytail. Super. Hot.

I'm going for a drastic hair change. If nothing else, I'm going for several hours on my own. Say it with me here: HELL YES MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Maybe I need to get out more often.

6 comments:

Karenina said...

HELL YES MOTHERFUCKERS~! Have an awesome day today, lady... you deserve it.

Michaela said...

Hi there crazy funny lady, I just want you to know that I read your blog today & I like you. Click on my profile & Visit me at my blog Oxygen, or my other blog, Dracula. xxoo Michaela

Jim said...

Office 2007is a latest intelligent software, it can at the same time for more than editing, browsing, and enhance document collaboration efficiency and Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007, some components are set up with a simple screenshot tool.

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

salangane said...

Take off Account Code & Disappointment Pass word Safety in Glass windows 7turn-off-windows-7-password-protectionOne in the stuff of
download windows 7 might be Owner akun vital security. Eventually article content we all discover how to come up with a Home free windows 7 logon password along with methods to change membership key in Replacement windows 7 update. Yet, many times removing an important with a tally appear sensible. Discover how to let down Home's windows 7 account protection. Anyone can get his/her personally own membership in win7.

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com