Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A bad name

Monday was the day of doctors, BMV and condescending old men. The ENT has scheduled B to get tubes on Wednesday of next week. She has a cold right now and is also teething, so I am crossing every body part I can manage that she doesn't get an ear infection in the meantime, which would screw everything up. I'm also taking next Thursday off, because the day after the surgery kids usually get a bit weirded out because everything is suddenly so loud.

I'm happy she's getting tubes because she'll feel better and hear better. I'm glad we live in a place where this is available. I'm glad she's OK.

After the ENT John took off to record a voice-over for Air Heads candy. Be on the lookout for a commercial on TV with a tie-in to a movie. He's the voice of the announcer on the commercial. It's his first national gig, and I am damn proud of my dude! My mom came over to help me out and ended up taking me and the girls to lunch. It was an AWESOME lunch! Then she took me to the ophthalmologist. He was a dick. A condescending pompous self important full of shit dick. I am calling his office tomorrow to tell his staff exactly that, and how much I loved the rest of the staff. That guy gives doctors a bad name, and I have dealt with enough of those doctors to no longer put up with their behavior. So I went home yesterday and looked at these faces, and I felt better.


After that I needed to go get my tags renewed and run some errands, but the shingles knocked me out instead. We got my Mom a power of attorney and she went to the BMV for me, while I went to sleep. I keep forgetting that this isn't just a rash-my body is fighting off a serious virus and needs to heal. Most people are knocked on their asses for a week at least with this. I was back at work today, albeit with a LOT of help from a wonderful friend and another couple of hours of help from my mom. I am one lucky lady!

But that doctor was still a dick. G'night!

11 comments:

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

buy pinterest followers said...

There are a couple of points I don't agree with, but generally I like it.

buy instagram followers said...

Your take on the topic is certainly interesting and well done.

kyjoaks vickyjoaks said...

Your observations are right on, I agree with most of what you say.
buy soundcloud followers

neead42 said...

The information on this blog is always stimulating to read.
buy facebook followers

neead43 said...

Your blog is well done and I enjoyed reading this post.
buy soundcloud followers

halong bay said...


Your take on the topic is certainly interesting and well done.

buy instagram likes said...

While I can't agree with all your points I did enjoy reading your post.

neead43 said...

I love your blog. thanks
làm visa Nga

neead44 said...

Thanks for the nice post. I have already bookmarked it.It was really a good read. Hi, I found your article while searching on yahoo and I really like your article.
Please do both keywords on each blog
dentist broomfield

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com